HP Envy x2 Windows 8 Tablet/Laptop Hybrid Official

HP has unveiled their new Envy x2 Windows 8 Tablet/Laptop hybrid. The 11.6-inch device sports a full-size aluminum keyboard with trackpad, and the keys are similar to a notebook’s computer keys. The tablet can be easily unlocked from the keyboard through a latch mechanic.

By simply sliding the latch button to the left, the tablet slides out. Its keyboard includes a trackpad and palm rest.

The device has an aluminum body, which makes it durable and helps withstand tough conditions. The left edge of the keyboard is occupied with an HDMI port and full USB port.

The device is powered by an Intel Atom Z2760 Clovertrail CPU, clocked at 1800 MHz speed.

The Envy x2’s LED-Backlit LCD screen comes with capacitive multi-touch technology. The device holds a 2048 MB and weighs around 680gm.

On the rear HP has throw in an 8 megapixel rear facing camera is provided.

The keyboard houses an additional battery that will offer about 45 percent of the device’s full battery capacity. The other 55 percent is delivered by the tablet battery itself.

In addition to all these, this new stylish tablet device promises features such as Beats Audio, NFC, and an optional stylus.

The device could cost around $1,000, and that is what we expect. However, the company hasn’t let out details of its pricing strategy as yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *